Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#24591 - 12/09/05 07:05 AM The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
C. Mario Pizarro Offline

Loc: Lima, Perú
Tempered and Piagui Chord Wave Peaks.
See the attached information.--------------
An examination of Piagui chord wave peaks detected aesthetic displays. Compared with the new chords, where frequency ratios are exclusively K and P functions, the sum of Tempered sinusoidal tone components yields non-aesthetic chord wave peaks.
The Piagui Musical Scale is not an invention; it is a discovery based on years of research on micro-consonance to resolve a problem that has existed since music was born.
Search and get information about the new musical scale.
C. Mario Pizarro
piagui@ec-red.com

#24592 - 12/09/05 07:26 AM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
Gail Offline
Resident Member

Loc: Alpharetta, GA
Dare I be rude and say what others MUST be thinking--ENOUGH already!!!!! When I go to today's topics and see FOUR entries from the same person on the same topic, which just HAPPENS to coincide with this person selling their book, I am really turned off!!!! Did this person register for the sole purpose of foisting their "information" about their book on the rest of us?! ENOUGH!!!

#24593 - 12/09/05 09:10 AM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
John Offline
Star Member

Loc: Bellingham, WA
To use Arlene's phrase.........I don't think anyone here gives a RAT'S PATOOTIE about the Piagui Musical Scale. Smells like a scam/virus thang with the offer to email stuff.....

#24594 - 12/09/05 11:03 AM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
Jon Administrator Online   content
Administrator

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
I believe Mr. Pizarro is not a scammer and is promoting his legitimate book. However, advertisements and solicitations are not allowed on this board, as per the user agreement. Also, multiple topic postings on the same subject are clutter, so I have removed redundant posts. Thank you.

#24595 - 12/09/05 02:09 PM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
xstitch4me Offline
Star Member

Loc: Idaho
Thank you Jon as we all find these types of things very annoying! Plus.....I didn't understand a word he typed. Well, ok, a couple of them I knew ;\)

#24596 - 12/09/05 02:32 PM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
VioletBeauregarde Offline
Mainstay Member

Loc: Alabama
Tempered and Piagui Chord Wave Peaks.
See the attached information.--------------
An examination of Piagui chord wave peaks detected aesthetic displays. Compared with the new chords, where frequency ratios are exclusively K and P functions, the sum of Tempered sinusoidal tone components yields non-aesthetic chord wave peaks.
The Piagui Musical Scale is not an invention; it is a discovery based on years of research on micro-consonance to resolve a problem that has existed since music was born.
Search and get information about the new musical scale.

To quote Ron Weasley- "what the bloody **** was that all about!?" I have no clue what in the heck was even said, let alone know what they are talking about.

#24597 - 12/09/05 03:02 PM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
C. Mario Pizarro Offline

Loc: Lima, Perú
To Gail,--- I was wrong when thought that the artistic/scientific data given in my posts were going to be welcomed. Their data would have permited to any member to evaluate the quality of the Piagui scale and that honest purpose demanded more than one entry. You wrongly concluded that I tried to make publicity of my book. Let me reject your terms:"the sole purpose of foisting their information".
To John,--- I reject your vulgarity.
To Jon, Administrator,-- I reread the posts and didn´t find any promoting word. Only the book´s title could be related with the promotion. I ignored that solicitations are not allowed, I apologize for doing that. It is a pity that three posts have been removed. Sincerely, Mario Pizarro.
Lima, December 09, 2005. Merry Christmas!!!

#24598 - 12/09/05 06:35 PM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
John Offline
Star Member

Loc: Bellingham, WA
 Quote:
Originally posted by C. Mario Pizarro:
To John,--- I reject your vulgarity.
:D \:D \:D

Hey, blame Arlene......she used that offensive phrase first! (Oh how I wish Eric or Rhapsody were behind this brouhaha-brohohum)...

#24599 - 12/10/05 03:47 AM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
Gail Offline
Resident Member

Loc: Alpharetta, GA
You can reject my terms all you want--I was simply speculating whether or not you registered for the purpose of selling your book, which it still appears to me that you did. If and when you participate in open and informed discussions of piano teaching issues/problems/questions--which is what this forum is SUPPOSED to be about--then I will believe otherwise. \:\) Until such time, I maintain that the best defense is a good offense, which you have used well. Happy holidays!!

#24600 - 12/10/05 07:58 AM Re: The Piagui Musical Scale(4)
xstitch4me Offline
Star Member

Loc: Idaho
Oh how I hate "vulgarities" such as Rat's Patootie.....oh how will we ever get over such flagrant misuse of vulgarities. Dear, dear John and Arlene, next time you have the urge to use "vulgarities" please see me...... :p

I'm still curious as to what Paigui scales are and would prefer to hear from someone other than the "author" of a new book and someone who speaks in a language I will understand. I don't want a long explanation - just a quickie. Did I say quickie? (Now I'm off to better thoughts)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Archivist 
Search

Recent Posts
Top Posters (Last 30 Days)
Newest Members
mypianorotebook, Amber_Bagz, 430725, SKaR, adagiok5
2658 Registered Users
Forum Stats
2658 Members
46 Forums
5771 Topics